Family sues casino after electrocution leaves girl disabled

Family sues casino after electrocution leaves girl disabled


OUT OF CALIFORNIA.>>HAP BIRTHDAY ♪
KATE: THIS IS PARTY IN THE
HOSPITAL, NEARLY FIVE MONTHS
AFTER THE GIRL WAS ELECTROCUTED
DURING A FAMILY OUTING AT MGM
NATIONAL HARBOR. SHOCKED BY 120 VOLTS RUNNING
THROUGH A DANGEROUSLY
ELECTRIFIED ILLUMINATED HANDRAIL
, I JOKE TH LEFT HER WITH
BRAIN DAMAGE AND UNABLE TO WALK
OR TALK. AS OF TODAY, H FAMILY
OFFICIALLY BLAMES MGM NATIONAL
HARBOR, ALL — A LAWSUIT FILED
TH MORNING CLAIMS THE RESORT
NEWS THERE WAS DEFECTIVE,
SHODDY, AN RECKLESS ELECTRICAL WIRING IT IGNORED A SERIES OF
WARNING SIGNS INCLUDING VIDEO
EVIDENCE THAT A VIOLENT SHOCK
WAS IMMINENT. LIKE THE ONE THAT LEFT H
PERMANENTLY AND TOTALLY
DISABLED. IN A STATEMENT, MGM RESORTS SAID

KATE: IT IS IN CIVIL COURT RIGHT
NOW BUT THERE IS AN ONGOING
CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. A PARALLEL PROBE THAT STILL IS
ACTIVE, PRINC GEORGE’S COUNTY
CONFIRMED, STILL INVOLVING THE
FBI. THE INQUIRY, OFFICIALS SAY, IS
TO FIND OUT IF CUTTING CORNERS
OR EVEN THE OPTION CAUSED THIS
LITTLE GIRL’S HORRIBLE INJURIES. IN THE STATEME THEY CLAIMED WE
DO NOT COMPROMISE SAFETY WHEN
CONSTRUCTING OUR FACILITIES.

3 thoughts on “Family sues casino after electrocution leaves girl disabled”

  1. They need to be held accountable. MGM needs to be held accountable!!! No excuses!! That little girl was hurt on there property by there own handrail that is supposed to help there guests.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *